Thursday 5 September 2013

Intro - First Day and First Post!

Hey everyone :)

So this is my first post for my journey... I have been battling my weight my whole life. Ever since Primary school I was always taller and heavier than all the other girls in my class. Just after high school I manage to loose quite a bit of weight through Curves (I was even featured on their promotional poster!) and got down to 72kg. From all the torment through school it put me in a bad mindset that made me think even back then that I was still fat.

Now 30kg later I wish I could go back and kick myself in the butt! Today is Day 1 of my journey to lose weight, my goal weight of 70kg. I will have an official weigh in and measurements/photo sesh on Wednesday top coinside with the fact that I will be joining back with Michelle Bridges 12wbt when it starts up again.

Wish me luck everyone!!!

Shaunna

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shauna. My name is Suzanne (MRSKEVIN at 3FC forum) I clicked on your link in your post and am reading your blog. :) Good luck to you! I'll try hard to remember to post to your thread when I see you at 3FC and follow this blog too.

    Just commenting on it so you know someone is reading and going to be cheering you on!
    Smiles, MRSKEVIN from 3FC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet comment! :) Definately helps to know that there's people out their supporting eachother

    ReplyDelete