Sunday 15 September 2013

Week 2

~*Week 2 Day 1: Monday 16th September 2013*~

Well it's the start of a new week. All in all last week wasn't the best due to my binge eating however I am quite happy with the fact that I am making progress getting back into the routine of going to the gym. This week I am aiming to try and control and cut down my binge eating.

So to start off, Monday:

Negatives: Had toast and spaghetti for breakfast and a mini mars bar

Positives: Didn't binge eat on junk food and also had a good workout session after work. Finally got a good sleep lol

~*Week 2 Day 2: Tuesday 17th September 2013*~

Well I snuck a peak at the scales as I couldn't resist and they were sitting at 99.1kg which I suppose is better than nothing but so frustrating because on Saturday it said 98.2kg... this is exactly why I won't join in on weighing myself daily because I would just end up driving myself crazy. I really hope to be in the 98's when I officially weigh in tomorrow... even if it is only 98.9kg lol

Positives: had porridge for breakfast, didn't binge eat on junk food at all!!!!!

Negatives: had a small serving of custard

~*Week 2 Day 3: Wednesday 18th September 2013*~

Yay I have lost 1.1kg this week!!!!!

So yes as you can tell I am happy with that LOL! I am nearly at my September goal of 97.5kg which is good, I really hope I achieve that next week.

Positives for the day: weighing in at 98.3kg!!!, having cereal for breakfast

Negatives: had a small bag of chips and chocolate and a cup of custard for dessert :( Goal for tomorrow is to make sure I have none of these!

~*Week 2 Day 4: Thursday 19th September 2013*~

Positives: had porridge for breakfast. I was almost going to have toast and spaghetti but there were no english muffins this morning for the first time in a long time.. must be the universes way of telling me not to do it lol. Did 3.5km for the lazyman marathon on top of my workout

Negatives: had a binge of chips and chocolate even though I had jelly in the fridge :( I really need to get a handle on this

~*Week 2 Day 5: Friday 20th September 2013*~

Positives: had cereal for breakfast Negatives: The blog isn't letting me post properly unless I am writting in html which is really pissing me off

~*Week 2 Day 6: Saturday 21st September 2013*~ Negatives: had two chocolates Positives: had a healthy dinner and didn't have custard afterwards. Also the Dockers won and are through to the grand final yayyy ~*Week 2 Day 7: Sunday 22nd September 2013*~ Positives: went to the gym after work. I stopped after an hour and didn't finish the rest of the programme but I'm happy that I at least went for some of it Negatives: had chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment