Monday 9 September 2013

Week One

Well the start of week one has begun and I am so proud of myself I actually went to the gym! Each week I will be doing a weekly post that I will update daily. Weigh in days will be Wednesday :)

~Day 1 Week 1: Monday September 9th 2013~
Positives: went to the gym!!!! yay LOL so proud of myself. Am meant to be doing an extra 2kms after each workout due to the lazyman marathon I am participating in but only did 500m. Still am so proud of myself. Also managed to not eat any junk food while at work

Negatives: had three english muffins for breakfast instead of cereal :( Also had pasta for dinner and custard for desert. Still am really happy though that I only had one serve for dinner and no junk food during the day.

Goal for Tuesday: healthier dinner and no dessert

On the way to the gym in my shoes I got while in Memphis :) So proud of myself!!

~Day 2 Week 1: Tuesday September 10th 2013~
Weighing in tomorrow and will upload pics and stats. Nervous but excited!! I feel that time of the month coming on though (sorry for the overshare) so hopefully that won't effect my weightloss too much

Negatives: had 3 english muffins and vegemite for breakfast. I need to stop eating bread!!
Lunch consisted of 2 chocolate bars and a bag of chips :(

Positives: did not have the flavoured milk that I usually have with breakfast, drank water instead. Also went to the gym and was so proud that I managed to catch up my km's for the lazyman marathon AND even did my full workout program afterwards!!!! Also only one serve for dinner and no dessert afterwards :)

I wrote a little motivation on my hand at the gym and it really worked to get me through it
Hand says "You've Got this" & "Don't Stop"

Goal for tomorrow: no english muffins and no junk food!

~Day 3 Week 1: Wednesday September 11th 2013~

Yayyyyy I lost 2 kilos!!! So happy. Although I know that when i weighed last week a lot of it would have been built up fluid from the plane I am just so happy that I am no longer seeing triple digits and I never will again!!!!

Weight:

Positives: Had porridge for breakfast instead of the usual fatty hot breakfast
Packed a nice healthy lunch. Not easy when there's so much junk food and yummy slices as options!!! My egg salad instead of the temptations: lol

Also went to the gym and did my full workout plus the 2kms on the treadmill.Something has definately clicked and I am actually really enjoying going

Negatives: completely fell off the wagon and didn't even end up having that healthy lunch :( Had three chocolate bars and two small packets of chips instead. I really need to stop this binge eating if I ever want to get anywhere. I know I am making small progress and it wont all come at once but it's still so frustrating.

~Day 4 Week 1: Thursday September 11th 2013~

Complete bomb of a day, worst one of the week :( Don't have much to write except for the fact that I binged on junk food all day and didn't go to the gym

~Day 5 Week 1: Friday September 13th 2013~

Had another slump :( Eating wise I actually went well up until dinner when I had two servings of hot chips. Had every intention of going to the gym but it didn't happen

~Day 6 Week 1: Saturday September 14th 2013~

Negatives: Had chocolate and some chips

Positives: Didn't binge eat the whole day and also went to the gym twice on my day off :)

~Day 7 Week 1: Sunday September 15th 2013~

Positives: had cornflakes for breakfast.  I actually managed to drag myself to the gym late at night from 630pm-810pm. I was so proud of myself because normally if I havent gone before 430pm I don't go at all

Negatives: at the BBQ lunch I had a egg and onion burger followed by three mini sausages and another slice of bread :(:(

Also negative I found by going to the gym late at night is that i get NO sleep. Have only had about two hours sleep this monday morning :( :(

No comments:

Post a Comment